There are two kinds available:
1. Announced Mass (person’s name is announced at the Mass and is also placed in our bulletin). Donation is $10. A Mass card will be given for you to send to the family.
2. Perpetual Mass (person’s name is sent to a Pallottine Mission and is said in perpetuity). Donation is $15. A Mass book will be given for you to send to the family.
If you are out-of-town or disabled and cannot physically come into the office:
1. You must send a letter to St. Martha Catholic Church, Attn: Mass Requests, 200 N. Orange Ave., Sarasota, FL 34236 with a check and we will book the first available mass.
2. The letter should include your name and address, name of the deceased for which the mass is being said, and at least three choices of when and what time you would like the mass for.
3. Also included in the letter should be the name and address of the relative/family so that we may sent them a Memoriam card or book.