Reconciliation and Holy Eucharist
Reception of Reconciliation and First Holy Eucharist for Grade 2
Children attending St. Martha’s Religious Education Classes on Sundays, OR attending St. Martha Catholic School at Bishop Nevins Academy, in the 2nd grade will prepare for the Sacrament of Reconciliation, and Holy Eucharist by completing:
1. Catechesis in their classroom setting.
2. Attending the Family Catechesis Sessions at St. Martha Church:
- Liturgy Session
- Eucharist Session
- Penance – Reconciliation Service
Reception of Reconciliation and First Holy Eucharist for Grade 3 – 8
Children in grade 3 – 8 who would like to receive the Sacrament of Reconciliation and First Holy Eucharist at St. Martha Church must:
1. Attend Religious Education either at St. Martha Church on Sunday mornings or attend St. Martha Catholic School or St. Mary Academy.
2. In addition to weekly Religious Education Classes, the student will need to attend Sacramental Preparation Classes at St. Martha Church (2nd grade classroom on the 2nd floor).
For information on Reconciliation and Holy Eucharist, contact Patricia Sileo.